Very Denniee Nails :): Hiatus

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Hiatus

Heyo!  Sorry for the long unexplained absence.  I'm glad to see that people still look at this blog though, it makes me smile :)

I think I'm going to be away for a little longer.  I've been feeling uninspired lately; I think I'm a little burnt out from finals (luckily that's over now).  And with the stress of school, my nails have suffered.  Right now they have a condition called onycholysis, in which the fingernails are separating from the nail beds.  Because of that, I'm keeping my nails at the minimum length, and it's not pretty.  So until I can get this sorted out, I will not be blogging, unfortunately.

I'll be back later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)