Very Denniee Nails :): 31DC2013: Day 6 - Purple

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

31DC2013: Day 6 - Purple

I know, I know...I said I would try to keep up with the challenge, and here I am at the end, and I haven't even done 1 week's worth of challenges.  Well, today I have one last design I managed to do on time.  I actually had forgotten that my boyfriend and I planned to go on a trip earlier this month, so I couldn't do my nails while I was away.

Here are my purple nails.  I managed to keep these nails perfect throughout the vacation, which as many of you know is near impossible to do!  By the time I took these off, you could see a good half a centimeter of growth at the base, but very minimal tipwear :)  Proud of my wear time on these.

The design was simple: I painted one coat of the base lilac color, then I freehanded a diagonal tip using the dark purple.  Finally, I used a striper brush to brush on the gold (it looks like silver, but it really is gold).


Colors Used:
Sally Hansen - Grape Race
China Glaze - Grape Pop
Sally Hansen - Golden-I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)