Very Denniee Nails :): Day 4 - Green

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Day 4 - Green

Alright, here is day 4's mani, based off the color green.  I'm quite happy with the result :)  This mani is based off of the Nailsaurus'  waterfall mani.  This was really quite easy to do; I basically painted the base color, and then semi-randomly placed the stripes of the different colors at the base of my nail with a striper brush. I love how it looks on the nail!  It reminds me of grass or hula skirts.


Colors used:
Zoya - Jacqueline
Essie - Navigate Her
Essie - Mojito Madness
American Apparel - Hunter

As a reminder, these are the challenges for the rest of the month.  Stay tuned for tomorrow's post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)