Very Denniee Nails :): 30 DC: Day 7 - Black and White

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

30 DC: Day 7 - Black and White

Today I have tuxedo nails to show you!  This design is cute, yet simple, so everyone can do it!  The lines aren't as crisp as I'd like them, but that's my fault for not using the right kind of tape...


First, I painted my nails white.  It was weird walking around with white nails, but I was too busy to do the design until later.  Then I taped off a triangle at the base of my nail and painted black on top of that.
Using a dotting tool, I added the white and black dots down the center of the nail, and did two big dots and a little dot for the bowties.  Voila!  A cute tuxedo on my nails :)

Colors Used:
China Glaze - Liquid Leather
SH Xtreme Wear - White On

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)