Very Denniee Nails :): 148. China Glaze - Midtown Magic

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

148. China Glaze - Midtown Magic

Midtown Magic is a polish I wore late last quarter.  Midtown Magic looks like a chocolate brown shimmer in the bottle, but it is so much more than that!  Well, I guess in these pictures, it does look just like a warm brown with gold shimmer.  And it's absolutely beautiful that way.  But during application, the first coat shows that this polish has a plummy purple undertone.  I kind of wish I took a picture of it at one coat.  Oh well, it's beautiful after it reaches opacity.  It kind of reminds me of fizzy coke :)



However, the formula leaves a little to be desired.  It's thin and watery, making it a little difficult to control.  Coverage on the first coat is very patchy, and drags on the second.  If you're really careful and have a light hand during application, 2 coats will work for opacity.  However, I had to use 3 due to some bald patches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)