Very Denniee Nails :): 25. China Glaze - Golden Enchantment

Friday, March 16, 2012

25. China Glaze - Golden Enchantment

I topped VIII from last post with Golden Enchantment, thinking that the combination of purple and gold would look good together.  And look good it did!  I love Gold Enchantment because of the delicate looking gold glitters, which add a little whimsy to any color.  The holo particles give the polish a little special -POP- though, and I'm really digging this look! :)




Blurry pictures to show off the holo glitter :)  Beautiful!

Golden Enchantment was a little on the thick side, and glitters were a little sparse if you didn't pump the brush up and down inside the bottle a couple times.  However, doing those things weren't too difficult, and the end result was definitely worth it.  I can't stop looking at my nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)