Very Denniee Nails :): Nail Art Break - Purple Leopard Mani

Monday, March 19, 2012

Nail Art Break - Purple Leopard Mani

Hey guys!  So I got a little bored of just doing plain manis, so I decided to switch things up by trying my hand at some leopard print!  I don't think it turned out completely like real leopard print, but it's still cool anyways.  I actually think it reminds me of cows, how fitting...(I go to school in Davis, city of cows LOL).

(Excuse the green glitter...remnants of my St. Patty's day mani.)

This mani was inspired by this tutorial: The Beauty Department

Base coat: Essie Fill the Gap!
Base color: Zoya Petra
Leopard spots: Color Club Antiquated
Black outline: Wet N' Wild Black Creme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)