Very Denniee Nails :): 28. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Purple Pizzazz

Saturday, March 17, 2012

28. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Purple Pizzazz

Purple Pizzazz is a bright purple jelly with magenta and purple shimmer.  This purple is even more purple than my purple American Apparel hoodie, which is saying a lot!  This polish reminds me of the shimmers that have come out recently, especially Zoya Tru.  The jelly base allows the shimmer to show through, and gives the polish depth and that squishy look.


Application was good, drying time was average.  Here shown is 3 coats.  You can stop at 2 coats, but personally I like my polishes nice and opaque.  I think you can still see a tiny bit of VNL, but that's okay, it's not as noticeable in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)