Very Denniee Nails :): 29. OPI - Fresh Frog of Bel Air

Saturday, March 17, 2012

29. OPI - Fresh Frog of Bel Air

Happy St. Patty's everyone!  Today, I'm wearing Fresh Frog of Bel Air from OPI's Muppet's collection.  Fresh Frog of Bel Air looks like Slytherin in a bottle.  So pretty!  I was really hoping that it would look just the same on the nail as in the bottle, but sadly, it didn't.  When I first saw swatches of this polish, most said they put on 2 coats to achieve a decent opacity, but I took 4 coats to reach this level of opacity, which is disappointing.  And the polish is still not as opaque on the nail as it looks in the bottle.  Don't get me wrong, this is still a beautiful polish, it's just that I wish it had a little more coverage.


This picture's a little more true to color, while the next one shows a little more of the glitters themselves.


This is probably best used as a layering polish.  Shown is 4 coats of Fresh Frog with 2 coats of Poshe on top.  Right now the polish feels smooth, but I bet this polish is a glitter eater and may need another coat of Poshe to make it completely smooth when dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)