Very Denniee Nails :): 107. Zoya - Evvie

Monday, November 5, 2012

107. Zoya - Evvie

First things first, I love the name of this polish.  It reminds me of:

So cute!
Speaking of Pokemon, I carved a Pikachu pumpkin at a party my PI held last weekend.  It was my first time carving a pumpkin (I truly am a city girl), so it didn't come out as well as my inner craftsman would like.  But it did look pretty decent.  It was fitting for Halloween too, since it looked a little bit creepy (those eyes *shudder*).

Not the best picture, but you get the point.
Usually I'm don't really celebrate/do anything for Halloween (as shown by my lack of Halloween-themed nails), so this was a nice change of pace.


Pokemon fanaticism aside, Evvie truly is a lovely color.  I guess you would call this a dark sage green cream.  I don't know all these special names for colors, but what I do know is that this is a nice, dusty, blue-based green.  I love these dusty colors; they're so flattering on many skin types!

Application of Evvie was much like with Natty:  easy to control, a little more liquidy than most Zoya creams I have, but perfectly opaque in two coats.  No complaints about this polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)