Very Denniee Nails :): 106. Zoya - Natty

Thursday, November 1, 2012

106. Zoya - Natty

Natty is a faded denim kind of color.  This color kind of reminds me of Baubing for Baubles or Zoya Kelly.  Definitely less dusty and gray than Kelly though, and maybe a hair dustier than Baubles.  I'll definitely have to do a comparison at some point.  I absolutely love dusty polishes in the fall!  It's a pop of color without being offensively bright!


Natty went on like butter.  The formula was a little thinner than most of my Zoya creams, but that's a good thing.  Sometimes Zoya's creams are so thick and a hair hard to control.  However, I was able to achieve nice, thin, even coats of Natty.  This was perfectly opaque in 2 coats, and it is shown topped with Poshe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)