Very Denniee Nails :): 52WC:Week 5 - Giants Won the World Series!

Saturday, November 3, 2012

52WC:Week 5 - Giants Won the World Series!

Hey guys!  This week's challenge is orange.  It's especially appropriate because it was just Halloween...AND THE GIANTS WON THE WORLD SERIES!  Ahem, sorry for my outburst there.  Normally I'm not a huge sports fan in general, but my boyfriend follows sports, so I've picked up a few things.  That, and it's my hometown team,  how could I not support them? :)



So for this week's challenge I did a slightly-Giants' themed mani.  I'm a tiny bit late in posting this, but here it is.  I did the SF symbol using a striping brush as an accent nail, and an orange over black gradient on all my other nails.  To make the orange pop more, I did the SF symbol and a gradient in white over the black, and then I filled in the symbol and did a gradient of orange over the white.  Then I coated the orange parts with glitter, because glitter makes everything better! XD

Colors Used:
China Glaze Liquid Leather
Zoya Arizona
Sinful UFO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)