Very Denniee Nails :): 108. Jessica - Pumpkin Delight

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

108. Jessica - Pumpkin Delight

Haha, this name reminds me of Turkish delight...that dessert the White Queen used to seduce Edmund to the dark side in The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.  Pumpkin Delight is a perfect fall color.  It's a pinkish-bronze foil, with gold and pink shimmer throughout.  Definitely reminds me of the color of falling leaves.  However, I had to take this color off prematurely, due to some spray paint adventures.  In some lights, this polish looks a bit pink, but it is a nice bronze in most lights.



Formula was good, easy to get nice even coats, but a bit slow to dry.  The brush was also kind of big, making it hard to cleanly polish my nails.  This is 2 coats with Poshe on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)