Very Denniee Nails :): 140. Color Club - Eternal Beauty

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

140. Color Club - Eternal Beauty

Hello hello!  I'm a little bit late in posting this today, but I guess I'll just put another one up later as well :)  This is the polish I was most eager to get my hands on in the 2013 Halo Hues.  This is Eternal Beauty, a great purple holo!  I think the holo's a little weak on this polish, but it's still lovely nonetheless.  The base is a beautiful blue based purple.  The color is actually quite silvery in indirect lighting, but it comes to life in the light!  Enjoy the pics!


More accurate for the base color.

Shown above is 1 thick coat, no topcoat.  The polish applied beautifully and required no cleanup; always a plus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)