Very Denniee Nails :): All Wrapped Up

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

All Wrapped Up

Hello lovelies!  Today I have some more nail art from the vault.  This look was inspired by the Tiffany's boxes that you get with the jewelry.  I imagined a box with a ribbon to wrap it up nicely :)


This look was fairly simple.  I just painted a base of white and let it dry.  After the white completely dried, I placed striping tape where the white lines are.  Then I painted over the nail with the teal, removing the tape right after painting each nail.

I thought this look was quite simple, but classy, and I really enjoyed having it on my nails :)

Polishes Used:
WNW - White Creme
Essie - Where's My Chauffeur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)