Very Denniee Nails :): 36. American Apparel Metallic - Gold Flash

Saturday, April 14, 2012

36. American Apparel Metallic - Gold Flash

Here is two coats of Gold Flash, no topcoat.  Gold Flash is an understated, slightly pale metallic gold.  I think it's simply beautiful, but application could have been better.  The formula was slightly thick and hard to control. I would think I got just the right amount of polish on the brush, and then -PLOP- a huge drop falls on my nail.  There was also some cuticle drag in some spots.


I'll be keeping this one though, or at least until I find a better metallic gold (China Glaze 2030, perhaps?), since it's the only true gold I have in my stash.  Gold is such a pretty color, I don't understand why I don't have more of them...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)