Very Denniee Nails :): 42. American Apparel - Hunter

Friday, April 20, 2012

42. American Apparel - Hunter

I got Hunter as one of the discount polishes I found at an AA outlet.  It was only a dollar I believe, quite a steal!  I think it was discounted, due to the discoloration that you can see on the outside of the bottle; but that doesn't mess with the color of the actual polish.  In fact, I quite like the discoloration, it looks unique and kind of like abstract art.  Hunter is a forest-green cream, my boyfriend's favorite color (I wore this on our anniversary a week ago).  It's not quite so dark as Zoya Envy (I think), but this is definitely more of a fall color, than a spring color.  But hey, since when have I been one to follow the fashion trends of the world?



Sorry for the nubbins here.  My nails have suffered a lot of damage in the last couple weeks, so I cut them down to let them have some rest.  The state of my nailbeds is kind of disgusting right now, too many almost-breaks lately...

Application was good, kind of streaky on the first coat, but perfectly even and opaque on the second.  It was a bit watery for my taste, and my cuticles got flooded.  But for the price, I can't really complain! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)