Very Denniee Nails :): Major Haul: What happens after 3 months on a no-buy.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Major Haul: What happens after 3 months on a no-buy.

So during spring break, my friends and I went to this little nail supply shop down in San Jose.  I admit, every time I've gone there, I go a little crazy on the nail polish splurging.  I also found a bunch of cheap nail polishes in the most random places.  In total, over the break, I bought 34 new polishes, in addition to everything I have now.  I'm never going to finish all my untrieds .____.  Oh well, more polish never hurt anyone!

Most of the colors I bought were blues, as opposed to the last time where it was mainly purples I picked up.  I also picked up a couple Orlys, so I'm excited to try those (never used that brand before)!  I also found a couple of classics that I haven't been able to get a hold of until now :)  I was kind of disappointed that a few of the colors I wanted most were sold out (like Bevin, Aquadelic, Fowl Play), but I think I have enough polish to last til the next break (when I'll go crazy and splurge again).

This post is rather pic-heavy, so see more after the jump!

With no further ado, the polishes:


OPIs:
Jade is the New Black
Ogre-the-Top Blue
Suzi Says Feng Shui
You Don't Know Jacques!


Orly:
Androgynie


China Glaze:
Holly-Day
Glittering Garland
Passion
Fast Track


Essie:
Bahama Mama
Wild Thing
Armed and Ready


Drugstore:
Sinful Colors - Cinderella
Essence - A Lovely Secret
Wet n' Wild Coloricon - Disturbia (lovely gift from my bestie Seel)
Sally Hansen Complete Salon - Navy Baby


Zoya:
Skylar
Lotus
Tru
Reva


American Apparel:
Hassid
Passport Blue
Cameo Blue
Mount Royal
The Valley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)