Very Denniee Nails :): 41. OPI - Fly

Friday, April 20, 2012

41. OPI - Fly

OPI Fly is from the recent Nicki Minaj collection, and I just gotta say that this color is very fitting for her persona.  Fly is a aqua-green, not-quite-teal cream polish.  It's got just a hint of dustiness, and little too much green to be considered a true teal.


Application was good, polish was very easy to control.  Opacity was a little lacking though.  This is 3 coats, and whereas I don't mind applying that many coats for a glitter or a jelly, it's pushing it for a cream. I think OPI needs to step up their game; they used to be my favorites, but Zoya/China Glaze has surpassed them, both in color selection, and formula/opacity.  Although, nothing can really beat the OPI pro-wide brush :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)