Very Denniee Nails :): 44. Revlon - Whimsical

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

44. Revlon - Whimsical

A couple of days ago, Whimsical is what I had on my nails!  It's a really pretty color...baby blue jelly base with pink and blue large hex and small glitters.  It was a lot sheerer than I thought it would be, but it was still really pretty on my nails.  I didn't really mind it being sheer, surprisingly.  It actually makes your natural nails look clean; I'm guessing it's the blue base that's countering my yellow nails.


Application was good, a tiny bit streaky, but after 3 coats it evened out.  Shown is 4 coats with Poshe on top.

And since it was so pretty, I couldn't choose just 1 or 2 pics.  So there's a couple more after the jump!


Note: this picture is not the mani mattified, just under more diffuse light.  Darn, I should have matted the mani...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)