Very Denniee Nails :): 38. Orly - Fresh

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

38. Orly - Fresh

Sorry for the sporadic posts lately.  The only time I have to edit and post pictures is when I'm at a specific workplace, and I'm only here once a week.  Needless to say, most of my posts are queued posts...sorry!

This is my first Orly polish!  I have to say, the experience was quite good for a first time.  Today, I'm wearing Fresh, a fun, grass green cream.   It's very bright, but it's not neon.  It's less dusty than OPI's Greenwich Village.  Actually, the color kind of reminds me of limes.

Application was good.  The formula was watery, but very easy to control.  This is 3 coats, with a tiny bit of VNL, so it is a little bit sheerer than I usually go for.  Normally I don't like to do 3 coats, but this polish dries fairly fast.


I think this color actually gives me lobstery hands, but it's fun enough that I don't really care!  Later I'll have to compare the OPI to the Orly, to see how close they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)