Very Denniee Nails :): 52. Essie - Baubing for Baubles

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

52. Essie - Baubing for Baubles

This was my mani of the day a couple days back!  I really like this color, but had to take it off because I wanted to do a special mani for my dragonboat race on Saturday!  Baubing for Baubles is not quite a navy blue.  It is quite a bit dustier than that, and a little bit darker than my AA hoodie in Sea Blue.  I have a lot of AA hoodies...someday I want to have the rainbow!


Application was pretty good on this one!  I would say this is one and a half coats.  It's actually a slightly thicker coat, with a few bald spots that I patched up accordingly.  I'd say if you were more careful than I was, you'd definitely be able to get away with one coat.  Man, when Essie does bold colors, they do it right!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)