Very Denniee Nails :): 46. Zoya - Jancyn

Thursday, May 3, 2012

46. Zoya - Jancyn

Jancyn is a beautiful orange cream.  It's nice because it's not too in your face; it's a little more muted than that.  It's not orange like a traffic cone, it's more like a cantaloupe, but a little more saturated.  I think it looks pretty nice with my skin, and it's such a happy color for spring!


Application was iffy.  This is three coats of Jancyn, and it could use a fourth; it's still a little bit uneven.  I was surprised at the amount of coats needed for this manicure, since Zoya creams are usually opaque in 2 coats, three if you want more pigmentation.

Just at first glance, Jancyn and Arizona (from Zoya's Beach collection) look very similar; I had to do a double-take when I first got my bottle of Arizona from the Zoya Earth day promo.  However, upon closer inspection, Arizona is the slightest bit dustier (colored).  I will do a comparison later

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)