Very Denniee Nails :): 66. Color Club - Worth the Risque

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

66. Color Club - Worth the Risque

I wore Worth the Risque last week when it was sunny out.  Sunny weather is great for wearing holos!  You get an eyeful of rainbows with every glimpse of you nails.  This is a decently strong silver holo.  It's probably not as strong as anything from the China Glaze OMG collection, but Worth the Risque is much cheaper than those anyways.  I'll settle for this; I'm not quite ready to part with that much money on one bottle of polish.  I also suspect that this polish will be good for stamping.


Shown is 2 coats.  The formula was a great consistency and very easy to control.  This is also a relatively easy holo, as there was no dragging like other holos may be prone to (without a special base coat).

My pictures really do this polish no justice; in real life, there is much more "wham-in-your-face-rainbows." I have many more pics after the jump, if you want some eye candy.
Can you see the rainbows?





Check out that thumb!  Awesome!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)