Very Denniee Nails :): 65. Zoya - Kelly

Monday, June 4, 2012

65. Zoya - Kelly

Sorry for the slightly messy pic and the kind of sporadic posts!  This is Kelly, a gorgeous dusty grey-blue creme.  I think I've been lemming this color for the longest time, but I could never find it in my nail supply store...  This was such a nice color to actually wear; it's not too dark, but perfectly dusty.  I think these pictures lean a little bit grey, actually, but there definitely is some blue in this polish!


This was a quick and dirty swatch from a little while ago, not an actual mani (gods forbid I go out without cleaning up a bit).  Formula was a little thick, with a tiny bit of dragging.  This is 2 coats, no topcoat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)