Very Denniee Nails :): 75. China Glaze - Grape Pop

Monday, June 18, 2012

75. China Glaze - Grape Pop

Grape Pop is what's been on my nails for the last couple days, and it is an awesome, perfectly-grape blue-toned purple.  It's surprisingly dark on my nails, not that I mind; I suspect I'll have a lot of staining to clean up come time for removal.  Like with Green-wich Village, my camera refused to cooperate with Grape Pop either.  Pictures came out sadly unsaturated and far too red-tone.  So I also color-adjusted this picture.


It may look like there's bald spots, but there really isn't!  Imagine this picture darker than it is, and maybe not quite so bright.

Application was a breeze, the formula was perfect.  This was almost a one-coater, but there were a couple of bald spots that bothered me, so I did 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)