Very Denniee Nails :): 69. Zoya - Uli

Monday, June 11, 2012

69. Zoya - Uli

Uli is a pink-toned nude with golden shimmer.  Looking at it in the bottle, it looks nowhere close to my skin tone.  However, when it's on my tips, it's like I have mannequin hands...I think I've found The One!  Yayyyyyy!    The gold shimmer really gives a warm tone to this polish.  Uli is kind of similar to Fast Track and Irreplaceable, but I'm not sure how close.  I guess I'll do a comparison later.

 A bit warm toned, but shows off the shimmer perfectly!


Sorry about the dry cuticles!  I think these pics were taken during midterms season; handcare time is very limited...

Formula was a tiny bit runny and streaky, but nothing a little careful polishing can't prevent.  This is 2 coats of Uli, no topcoat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)