Very Denniee Nails :): 73. Sinful Colors - Paris II

Saturday, June 16, 2012

73. Sinful Colors - Paris II

One day I was wandering around my local Rite-Aid's nail polish section, and I picked up this beauty.  This version of Paris is a slightly sheer white base with multi-colored glitters in it.



Shown here layered over SH Xtreme Pacific Blue.  Sinful Colors Hottie on ring.

Looking around a bit more, I see another polish by the name of Paris.  Now I was awfully confused, considering that these polishes were not even remotely the same.  I bought both, just for the sake of hoarding oddities.  I'm assuming this gold glitter is the original version of Paris, since it was on the permanent Sinful display rack.

Ehhhh??? o_O

Both of these polishes are awesome, but so obviously different.  I wonder if Sinful is planning to discontinue the gold one or something o_o

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)