Very Denniee Nails :): 74. OPI - Green-wich Village

Sunday, June 17, 2012

74. OPI - Green-wich Village

Here's a swatch of Green-wich Village, a slightly dusty grass-green cream.  It's very similar to Orly Fresh, but dustier. Great summer color right here; I have it on my toes now!  However, this polish did not play nice with the camera.  The color came out waaaaay too blue-toned on every single picture I took, so this picture is adjusted for color.  This is my first time doing this on Photoshop, so the color's not quite right, but I think it comes pretty close.  Compare the color of the bottle and the nails!  What do you guys think?


Application was easy, OPI's formula tends to be on the runnier side of things, but that's fine.  This is 3 coats of Green-wich Village, no topcoat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)