Very Denniee Nails :): 76. Wet N' Wild - Cost is No Issue

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

76. Wet N' Wild - Cost is No Issue

Sorry about the long delay of this post!  I went back to SF this week, and when I go home, I generally don't bring polishing materials.  But don't worry!  I'm back!

Here's a mani from before I went back to SF.  Sadly, I got a chip on my thumb after one day, but the rest of the nails held up for a good couple more days.  Cost is No Issue is a finer teal glitter with larger circular dark blue glitter.  Unfortunately I was not able to find all of the ColorIcon Ice Baby collection polishes, but I'm definitely glad I got this one.  In person, the polish looks completely opaque, but of course, macro pictures are so unforgiving.  I promise the glitter isn't this sparse!  Even with a layer of Seche Vite on top, the polish was still bumpy, so this polish definitely has some grit to it.  I originally wore Cost is No Issue because it vaguely reminded me of Mermaid's Dream, but I've come to the realization that they are no where close to each other. (I really want Mermaid's Dream...)


I believe this is 3 coats shown, with 1 coat of Seche Vite.  Sorry for the messy application, I was doing this mani in a rush.  There was a bit of drag with this polish, but a little patience goes a long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)