Very Denniee Nails :): 30DC: Day 1 - Red

Friday, July 13, 2012

30DC: Day 1 - Red

The first day of my first nail challenge!  Hopefully it'll be fun.  I'm going to try to do actual nail art for every day of the challenge!  So forgive me if the posts aren't actually every day.  I AM working on it everyday, I just can't do nail art in one day (needs time to dry)! xD

I don't really dig the look of red polish alone, so I did a red-black gradient for the first day of the challenge.  It ended up more black than red, but I really like this!  It kind of reminds me of the vampires from Vampire Knight.

I think it looked better in real life than this picture makes it look.

I used Diamond's The Naughty Intern and Wet N' Wild Black Creme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)