Very Denniee Nails :): Old Nail Art

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Old Nail Art

Happy 4th of July!  I don't have a specific 4th of July mani (I don't really do holiday-specific manis...), but i have some picture spam for you guys.  I just wanted to compile these pictures from my tumblr, since I have a special little place for my nails now.  Behold: nail art I've done before this blog was started!

Random experimentation with nail art pens.


Sunny sky to celebrate summer!

Cleancolor chunky holo topcoat.  Looks like lanterns floating on a lake at night.

First successful water marbling.

Ombre mani with glitter topcoat.

Gradient mani with glitter accent nail.

Blue french mani with glitter gradient topcoat.

First attempt at galaxy nails.

First successful stamping!

Mattified glitters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)