Very Denniee Nails :): 85. OPI - Jade is the New Black

Friday, July 20, 2012

85. OPI - Jade is the New Black

Considering that this green is such a cult-favorite, I just had to buy it and try it for myself.  I admit, this is a very pretty green cream.  JITNB is a blue-toned medium green, and for some reason the color reminds me of crayola crayons!  The color payoff is very good, this color is nice and saturated.  I now can see why so many people like this color!


Application was very good.  I haven't swatched or used any OPIs in a love time; I forgot how much I love the OPI brushes!.  They fan out so easily and pick up just the right amount of polish.  You're seeing no cleanup on this swatch!  The formula was nice and smooth, and this swatch was 2 easy coats over Essie Fill the Gap, topped with Poshe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)