Very Denniee Nails :): 84. China Glaze - Lemon Fizz

Thursday, July 19, 2012

84. China Glaze - Lemon Fizz

Lemon Fizz is a very light pastel yellow.  At first, I thought the color would be too light and yellow to look good on my tanned Asian skin, but it actually doesn't look half bad.  It's the perfect pastel yellow you would see in a baby's first bedroom or something.  I don't know if there are still some slightly streaky spots, or if I'm imagining it... This is a cute color! Quite cheerful and uplifting, but not so in-your-face.


Application was iffy.  This is a careful 3 coats, and while my left hand here looks pretty decent, my right hand has a lot of streaky spots.  Formula was a little bit hard to control and watery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)