Very Denniee Nails :): Early Summer Haul!

Friday, July 6, 2012

Early Summer Haul!

Hey guys!  Here's another haul post for you guys!  Before the usual trip to San Jose, I totally said that I probably would not buy any more polishes, considering that the last time I visited my store, I bought almost every polish that I wanted (that, and lots of polishes from the Zoya sale in April).  But life threw me another curveball and it turns out that the store I usually frequent started carrying different polishes.  They changed up their China Glaze Collection, and started carrying Nubar and Jessica!  There were also a few from some more recent collections that I had my eye on to begin with...the total of my haul was 31 polishes!  Yikes!  So with no further ado, onto the pictures (after the jump)

I wonder what's inside the boxes? :D
China Glaze - Prism
Nubar - White Polka Dot
Nubar - Sour Candy
China Glaze - Optical Illusion

OPI - And This Little Piggy
Nubar - Whimsical Coral
Nubar - Sun Gold
Orly - Honeymoon in Style

OPI - Austin-tatious Turquoise
Orly - Royal Navy
China Glaze - Custom Kicks
OPI - Just Spotted the Lizard

Nubar - Marabout
China Glaze - Foie Gras
OPI - Wooden Shoe Like to Know

Orly - After Party
Color Club - Metamorphosis
Color Club - Wild At Heart
OPI - Black Cherry Chutney

China Glaze - Secret Peri-wink-le
Jessica - Fishnets and Fringe
OPI - William Tell Me About OPI

OPI - Red Lights Ahead...Where?
China Glaze - Flyin' High
OPI - Ski Teal We Drop

China Glaze - Bahamian Escape
China Glaze - Exotic Encounter
China Glaze - Calypso Blue

Nubar - Navy Blue
Jessica - Stark Naked
China Glaze - Liquid Leather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)