Very Denniee Nails :): 79. Jessica - Stark Naked

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

79. Jessica - Stark Naked

Hey guys!  Today I'm showing you guys my mannequin hands!  Aren't they lovely? (LOL I'm kidding, they're alright)  I would have been more comfortable if this color was a bit more opaque, but it kind of looks nice sheer.  I'm going to call this polish a jelly, rather than a sheer, just judging by the opaqueness we see here.  I'm glad I found my mannequin color; even though I don't really go for these neutral kind of looks.  This color is definitely a good color to have, just for occasions where you want your hands to look clean, but you can't wear an outrageous color.


This is 3 coats of Stark Naked over Essie's Fill The Gap basecoat, no topcoat.  It dries rather shiny and squishy looking on its own.  Formula was good, there was very minimal streaking and balding.  However, I feel like the polish is not completely dry, despite the fact that it's been an entire day since I did this mani.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)