Very Denniee Nails :): Comparison: Zoya Jancyn vs. Zoya Arizona.

Monday, July 16, 2012

Comparison: Zoya Jancyn vs. Zoya Arizona.

Hey guys!  Today I'll be doing my first comparison post.  This is a comparison I saw immediately off the bat, from the first instance I picked up Arizona during one of the Zoya promos.  Zoya Jancyn and Zoya Arizona are both orange creams.  They're the typical orange color.


In the bottle, you can see that Arizona is the slightest bit darker.  But you have to look really carefully to see it in real life.

Arizona on thumb, pointer, and ring
Jancyn on middle and pinky.
THEY LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME, DON'T THEY?

Application:  Jancyn was quite a bit more watery than Arizona, and a little bit hard to control.  Despite my earlier doubts about the opacity of Jancyn, I have now determined that both polishes have about the same coverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)