Very Denniee Nails :): 82. Diamond - The Naughty Intern

Friday, July 13, 2012

82. Diamond - The Naughty Intern

Hey guys!  So for the first day of the 30-day challenge is a mani featuring the color red.  This is the base I used for the nail art (yes, there will be nail art, so stay tuned for the first official challenge post).  This here is The Naughty Intern, a dark, vampy red cream.  I don't normally go for reds, but this one is pretty wearable, due to its dark color.  I don't think I could really take myself seriously with fire-engine red nails.  This polish kind of reminds me of Lust from Fullmetal Alchemist (if you haven't seen FMA, you should go watch it!  It's seriously awesome).  Probably since this is such a sultry, sexy color.


Formula was okay, a little bit runny.  There were no problems with streaking or balding with this polish.  I have 2 coats on, and these pictures look fine; but if you look on my right hand, there are still a lot of sheer spots, so I'd say 3 coats would be best for this polish.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)