Very Denniee Nails :): 47. Zoya - Valerie

Thursday, May 3, 2012

47. Zoya - Valerie

This is Valerie, isn't she a beaut?  Valerie is a dark purple foil, and in the bottle you can see some yellow at the edges.  I was hoping this would be a duochrome, but sadly, it isn't.  The yellow just doesn't translate to the edges.  It's still gorgeous though!  Most purple foils I see are too light, and pink toned, but this is vampy deliciousness!




Shown is 2 easy coats.  Valerie has that good formula that I love so much from Zoya, it was just the right consistency, easy to control, nicely pigmented.  You could even get away with 1 coat for this polish, but it's my habit to do 2, and I think it looks better with 2 anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)