Very Denniee Nails :): 64. China Glaze - Fast Track

Thursday, May 31, 2012

64. China Glaze - Fast Track

Hey guys!  Here's the start of me catching up with all my posts!  I've been busy with working, working out,  and studying, but my nails have not been neglected!  (It's just that editing pictures and writing posts takes time)  Fast track is a warm-toned nude with gold shimmer.  The gold shimmer also occasionally flashes green and orange.  Gorgeous!  While I was wearing this, I could not stop admiring my nails xD  This polish is actually very similar to Essence Irreplaceable, but Fast Track is a lot more tan-colored, and Irreplaceable is more sand-colored.  I'll do a comparison sometime in the future to show you guys :)Cool-toned nude with gold shimmer that flashes green and orange.  comparable to essence irreplaceable.


Formula was a little watery and sheer, but with this polish, it's not all too noticeable.  The watery formula was very easy to control.  This is 2 coats, no topcoat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)