Very Denniee Nails :): 63. American Apparel - L'espirit

Saturday, May 26, 2012

63. American Apparel - L'espirit

At first, I was a tiny bit afraid that L'espirit would be too pale for my tanned skin (I usually get really tanned during the spring/summer because of DB).  However, on the nail, L'espirit is brighter than I expected and I really like it!  It's a clean looking pastel lavender cream...I would guess it's a hair darker than China Glaze's Light as Air, and a it's quite a bit lighter than my OPI Done Out in Deco.  I haven't done a real comparison, so don't hold me to that guess!  I actually don't even have Light as Air; it's one of those polishes that would make me look waaaaay too dark.



The formula of L'espirit was wonderful; perfectly easy to control, and full coverage in one coat!  I'm really liking the formula of these American Apparel polishes :)

On another note, I've been working on my swatchicle sticks and my nail polish, so maybe i'll have a picture of one of those up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)