Very Denniee Nails :): 56. Diamond - Tira-Mi-Su

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

56. Diamond - Tira-Mi-Su

In the bottle, Tira-Mi-Su looks like a very tan-colored nude.  However, on my nails, it seems to be a chameleon!  In most natural lights, it's very pink toned, looking very awkward on my skin.  However, in most indoor lighting, this color can almost pass for my actual skin tone, giving me mannequin hands!  I don't think this color is an actual match though, so I'll probably be purging this one from my collection.  I need something a little more yellow-toned.



Formula was slightly thick, and just the tiniest bit difficult to apply.  However, it doesn't really self-level, so topcoat is needed to really make this pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)