Very Denniee Nails :): 62. American Apparel - The Valley

Thursday, May 24, 2012

62. American Apparel - The Valley

The Valley is one of those colors that comes really close to Tiffany's blue.  However, I've never seen Tiffany blue in real life, so I have no idea how close it actually comes.  This color is perfect for spring!  It's bright and clean, and it's pastel without giving me weird hands.  I think it gives me a tiny bit of lobster hands, but nothing unbearable.


The formula on this was a bit strange.  It was thick, but runny at the same time.  However, the formula was fairly easy to control, and if I was a bit more careful, this could probably be opaque in one coat.  On my left hand, I required very little clean up (right hand is always a different story -___-).  This is 2 coats here, with topcoat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)