Very Denniee Nails :): 103. Spoiled - Pet My Peacock

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

103. Spoiled - Pet My Peacock

Pet My Peacock is a mix of gold, silver, light blue, green, and purple glitters in a clear base.  I loved how the glitters looked in the bottle, but when it came to applying it, it was not so nice.  The glitter is pretty sparse compared to what I was expecting it to be, and I had to use a dabbing motion to get most of the glitters on.  This was not helped by the fact that the polish was quite runny, unexpected for a glitter.  So I ended up with a thick gloopy layer of polish on my nails, along with air bubbles! :(


I have it here on top of Bermuda Breakaway.  It quite reminds me of bubbles at the bottom of the deep sea. This is helped by the fact that there are actually bubbles in here...

I think I'm going to try to let this polish thicken by leaving the bottle open for some amount of time.  Hopefully that makes it a little easier to actually get glitter on the nails, because I really don't want to purge this (it's so pretty!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)