Very Denniee Nails :): Regal Marble

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Regal Marble

Hey guys!  So today's post is my first attempt at the recently-popular saran wrap marble mani.  I think that this method is really awesome; it's such a creative, interesting mani, and yet it's so easy to do!  I used this method to spruce up a color I wasn't ready to take off.  I painted one coat of Sally Hansen's Infinity Band over my old mani, Zoya Monica.  Immediately after painting on the gold, I took some crumpled up saran wrap and blotted it over the wet nail polish.  If you wait a bit before blotting, the marbling effect will not look as nice...it'll just turn out to be a thin patchy layer of your second color (you can kind of see this on my thumb).


Hope you guys enjoyed this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)