Very Denniee Nails :): Summer '12 Haul

Friday, October 12, 2012

Summer '12 Haul

Happy Friday!  Today, I have a long overdue post for you: my summer haul! (although it has mostly fall and holiday polishes..but w/e :P)

Every time I go to my nail supply, I always say it's the last time I'm buying this much.  ...I should stop saying that because every time I go back, there is always a bunch of new Nubars, a different selection of China Glazes, and all the new seasonal collections!  It's ridiculous how much I spend, even when the polishes are half off retail!  It doesn't help that fall is my favorite season, in terms of colors.  Well my wallet cries, but my nails and my eyes rejoice!




Zoya was the collection I was most looking forward to this season, and it did not disappoint (in the bottle, at least).  So let's start with those!  Full pics and info after the jump!


Zoya Gloss Collection:
Frida
Paloma
Katherine

Zoya Diva Collection:
FeiFei
Song
Daul

Zoya Designer Collection:
Evvie
Natty
Monica
Rehka

Zoya Sparkle Collection (old collection that I love):
Nidhi
Charla

Color Club's holiday collection looked gorgeous, but I held myself back from buying the whole thing.

Ho-Ho-Holly
In the Limelight (Fall collex, not holiday)
Wintrer Affair
Berry and Bright
Covered in Diamonds (not holiday)

Of course, I'd been lemming China Glaze's Bohemian collection forever.

Bohemian Luster:
No Plain Jane
Swanky Silk
Deviantly Daring
Unpredictable
Skyscraper
Starboard
Whitecap
Midtown Magic

I'm Not Lion
Flirty Tankini
VII

And then there are holos!  Who can resist holos?

Nubar Prisms
Absolute
Treasure
Gem

Purple Rain Glitter
Black Polka Dot
Elegant Indigo

Glitterati
Pumpkin Delight

Essie Mojito Madness
OPI I Juggle...Men
Essie Navigate Her

Mint Apple
Kissy

1 comment:

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)