Very Denniee Nails :): 52WC: Week 4 - Gradient

Sunday, October 28, 2012

52WC: Week 4 - Gradient

Okay, so I cheated.  I skipped week 3 because it was Reddit-inspired nails, but I had no inspiration.  I've only been a member of Reddit for maybe a month, so I had no idea what defines Reddit, and what I should do for my nails.

So for week 4, I decided to do a little different of a gradient.  For those of you guys who have been reading my old posts, you know that I'm quite fond of gradient manis.  Not only do they look cool, but they're easy and fast to do!  For this gradient, I was inspired by some rainbow gradient mani I saw a picture of on tumblr once (however, I could not find the picture I saw, so I can't show you).


I'm not quite pleased with how the gradient turned out.  It's not blended enough for my liking, and the colors are a bit too bold for the look I was trying to achieve.  Maybe I'll try it again when I have more time.


Colors Used: 
Wet N Wild White Cream (a white base for the gradient's colors to really pop)
Essie Ole Caliente
Zoya Arizona
Zoya Pippa
OPI Don't Mess with OPI
China Glaze Bermuda Breakaway
China Glaze Grape Pop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)