Very Denniee Nails :): 92. Zoya - Charla

Thursday, October 4, 2012

92. Zoya - Charla

Hey guys!  For my first post back, I have Charla, a gorgeous, shimmery, eye-catching teal foil with golden shimmer.  It quite reminds me of mermaids.  I love this color on my nails; I can't stop staring at them!  I'm pretty sure I have a few dupes of this polish, but who cares??  This color is too pretty to purge! :D  I know we're entering fall, but it still feels quite like summer here in Davis, so I'm gonna keep wearing these brights until summer's completely gone (even though I love fall polish collections...but that's another story for another day).




Check out the gold tones in this polish!

This is 3 coats.  2 coats is acceptable if you don't mind VNL, but if you don't like VNL and you have a decent amount of free nail, you're going to need a third coat.  Also, a third coat does intensify the color quite a bit, so I would recommend it.  The formula was excellent: just the right consistency and very easy to control.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)