Very Denniee Nails :): Jawbreakers!

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Jawbreakers!

This monster of a beauty is the result of having too much time and being alone at home (no boyfriend to tell me to stop polish my nails, teehee!).  This was my first time trying a jelly sandwich, and I can honestly say that I'm very pleased with the results!  I really like how this looks; my nails look like something like those giant white jawbreakers that are speckled with color or like ice cream covered with sprinkles (thanks to all my friends for the creative descriptions).


To see how I accomplished this look, read after the jump!

First, I did one coat of Marshmallow, a white jelly by Essie.  Then I did a layer of Jewelry Heist (large pink and gold with small green glitters), a layer of Pet My Peacock (large gold, blue, and green glitter), and a layer of Hollywood Walk of Fame (multicolored star glitter).  Then I put another layer of Marshmallow, followed by another layer of JH and PMP.  After that, I put a last layer of Marshmallow, and on the very top HWF and Poshe.

This mani looked amazing, but I sure do wish I had put on the glue basecoat.  This was such a pain to remove.  I got lots of compliments though!

Polishes Used:
Essie Marshmallow
Spoiled (by WNW) Jewelry Heist
Spoiled (by WNW) Pet My Peacock
Fergie (by WNW) Hollywood Walk of Fame

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)