Very Denniee Nails :): 98. Essie - Navigate Her

Friday, October 12, 2012

98. Essie - Navigate Her

I've wanted Navigate Her since spring, but haven't had a chance to get my hands on it until now.  I actually almost lost this one.  I ordered it off Amazon, but I put in the wrong address because I had just moved and wasn't used to my new address yet.  :P  Luckily, I talked to the people who lived at the address I gave and managed to get it back!  Navigate Her is a perfectly pastel pistachio green cream (I love alliteration, don't you?).  It actually looks kind of dirty, but I prefer that because pastels with too much white in it make me look like I've used fake tanner or something.


Formula was iffy.  Make sure to use nice thin coats, and let each coat dry completely, otherwise you'll get dragging.  I usually apply thick coats and am a little impatient with applying polish, so I got some bald spots near the cuticle.  This is 2 coats of Navigate Her.

2 comments:

  1. This particular color looks great with your skin tone =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks :) I was afraid that the color would make my skin look dirty, but I'm glad it turned out otherwise!

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)